A quick build that proved to be effective in battle. Being both an offensive and support bot it can increase the power of your teammates with spotting and damage.
- Windowmaker allows it to auto-spot and track targets
- Dual Splitters deal constant damage
- Plasma rips smaller bots apart
- Relatively good speed allows faster travel
- Being smaller to save energy, it can be fragile up against weapons like Shotguns
- Mostly grounded and has a harder time destroying flyers
This bot was put together within a short amount of time, however it proved to be effective within battles. It works best as a flanking bot or an offensive supporter, sticking behind tanks will help survivability. Flying bots are harder to kill, switching plasmas to SMG can help somewhat but due to compact design, fire-rate may be compromised. Look out for shotgunners and teslas.
Available in the CRF
Cost: 286,940 Robits