A big, strong heavy tank with a lot of guns. Every gun is placed on a rod or strut. It is best used as a point holder or meatshield in battle arena. Shockwave is a good brawler as it has lots of guns and high health (2.75 million) and the chassis is reinforced with struts and rods to prevent SMG users from sawing big chunks off easily. I reccomend playing it with a friend who uses a rail or interceptor, as it's main weakness is plasma bombers due to being slow.
Use keyboard controls!
2) Ten guns!
3) Decent field of fire. When shooting forwards or slightly to the sides the guns don't clip.
4) Can move or shoot at quite low health
5) It's at Tier 4 meaning it won't have to face meta hovers with MSMG + Mega Plasma combos.
1) suffers from the same issues that all tanks have (slow, sucks with cam controls, acts wierdly when reversing over rough ground)
2) The back is a weak spot.
3) It's very big. Plasma bombers will see you as a priority.