What do you get when you take a 'Flying Fortress speed Bomber' and pass it through a series of upgrades based on the recommendations of the Robocraft Garage Community?
Well... the Goldenrunner happens. That's what!
Since its very much a 'Goldrunner' at its core I couldn't bring myself not to acknowledge that. :cP
- An advanced inner chassis structure that effectively mitigates damage spread.
- An equally advanced top body superstructure suited for mounting thrusters and lasers
- Front and rear prop and strut armour.
- Bottom wing/rudder and floor cubes armour layer.
- Six bottom and front oriented epic plasmas
- Four front and side oriented epic lasers
I have to admit that this plane looks significantly better than the 'Goldrunner'.
It is more versatile in payload, faster, and just as tough.
On the other hand it has no damage boost and handles 'almost' as well.
On balance a worthy cousin to the Goldrunner... and better looking too!