Disclaimer: I looked up for "Toaster" and I didn't find much or the same. Toaster is though quite popular at Factory.
I modified an original Toaster design with 8x6 footprint, completely wrapped in electroshield B. This footprint presents challenges, like finding space for modules, and building is painful because you can't use mirror.
Taking advantage of the newly reintroduced chassis cubes I made a symmetric wide body 9x6 footprint.
I never bought the original Toaster, so I don't know what's inside; my design uses two layers of 2 x tornado along Y axis + 2 x squall along X axis to improve stability. You have the risk otherwise to spin uncontrollably around Y axis. After the dumbing down of the game with update on 2017-07-27 you can run at 192 mph as it is.
Build is color coded:
- silver = mechanisms (hovers) and shields;
- cyan = support for mechanisms, careful what you do;
- orange = mass/ballast, you can carve space for thrusters and modules here;
- dark grey = pylons and supports for weapons, flags and legs.
Weapon of choice Disintegrator SMG. I tried Ravager and Devastator plasma launchers but I find them too power hungry.
See pictures, I dressed the frame in different ways:
- naked frame for you to see color coding and pylons
- 7 x Disintegrator
- 5 x Disintegrator on Titan legs
- 5 x Disintegrator on Perseus legs
- 7 x Devastator
You can buy it at Factory, please rate it and let me know what you think of it.
2017-07-31 UPDATE: I added a video of "Deprecable Experiment". It's a Toaster WideBody Frame with Giant legs and four destabilizers. It did good for me playing league, lots of redundancy, a die hard.