Gunship that looks like a flying robo-shark. I wanted to make a helicopter to act as a support for a rail I built earlier, so I made this guy. The SF-91 is fairly versatile and has a tough frame for what it is. It's best played as an anbush bot using it's plasma armament to quickly cripple and kill enemies before they can fire back. You will need to know all the best hiding points in a map to use it though, and some maps like Spitzer Dam are horrible for this thing. Don't stay in the front line for too long and play it as an assasin type bot. You can take hits, but it won't be hard for the enemy to shoot you out of the sky since you aren't a wall copter.
1) Tough frame. Can survive a good beating for a traditional heli.
2) Excellent alpha strike potential thanks to T4 plasma.
3) T4 SMG, T4 Plasma AND a power booster all crammed into a tier 4 package. This means it can fire for longer than most of it's opposition and gives it a reload of it's plasmas, meaning it can kill opponents even more quickly if you take them by surprise.
4) SMG allows it to defend itself against planes and other helis, as well as offering sme long range attack potential, making it more versatile.
5) Works well with both keyboard and camera controls.
6) It's a flying shark. What more do you want?
1) Traditional helis like this one are pretty hard to use properly.
2) Not suited for taking damage over extended periods. It's designed to 1v1 ground bots, not solo an entire team.
3) Not fast. It's decently agile but not exactly a speedster.
4) Certain maps (Spitzer Dam in particular) really don't suit this type of aerial assassin.