Rules and Guidelines
Here's some general information and guidelines of using Robocraft Garage's message system.
- Use English. This is an English community website and you must use English.
- Be respectful. Read descriptions, what has been written and be constructive if you are posting something negative.
- Be open-minded. Be open to corrections, suggestions and discussions.
- Link to sources. If you are posting relevant information, please provide a link to its source if possible.
- Read your message before posting.
- Use abusive language. Just don't be offensive, okay?
- Post personal information.
- Spam. This includes writing irrelevant things and repeated self advertising.
- Troll. (Read about this on Wiki)
Posting on Robocraft Garage is available for all logged in users. A posted message can be edited and deleted by the owner or a moderator. If you find a message that doesn't follow the rules, please report it by using the report button above the message. Multiple reports can result in a temporary or permanent ban from the website for the reported user.
What is BB-codes?
With BB-codes you can do various formatting on your texts. These can be used on Robocraft Garage:
|Image (limited to clan features)||[img=http://robocraftgarage.com/media/rcg-logo.png]Robocraft Garage Logo[/img]|
|Tier Color (1-10)||[tier=4]Tier 4 color example[/tier]||Tier 4 color example|
They can also be combined, e.g. "[b][i][u]Awesome[/u][/i][/b]" would create Awesome